April 17, 2018 |
Richmond limousine service
Like everything else on the most exciting day of your life, wedding transportation needs to be perfectly planned and executed. It should be a delightful experience, and everyone must be happy. You may or may not decide to provide wedding transportation for all your guests. Regardless of how many people you want to make arrangements for, there are some golden rules you should always endorse and adhere to.
Here are six wedding transportation tips you need to know.
- There will be one special limo for the bride and the groom. There is no need to reserve several other smaller limos for the guests. You should always consider hiring a limo bus. There are various types of limo buses, with capacities ranging from two dozen to fifty and sometimes more. You can have one large limo bus for your entire wedding party. Hiring too many cars is financially and logistically unwise. A large limo bus will also bring everyone together, which is itself an exciting proposition.
- You should consider having multiple pickup addresses if one point of origin is logistically unviable. In many weddings, the entire party congregates at the houses of the bride and the groom. In many weddings, guests come directly to the venue. You need to factor in the proximity of the venue, wherefrom your guests would be arriving and where they are expected to be put up. Some guests will need to be picked up from a hotel, some may need a pickup from the airport, some will be at your house and some may go directly to the venue. Factor all these variables in when you decide on the route and other specifics of your wedding transportation.
- You should weigh the pros and cons of paying for waiting. If limos are waiting through the duration of your event, there will be a charge, but it is unavoidable if you have the possibility of some guests leaving early or if you need some interim transportation. It is always best to have the limo bus on standby. The special limo for the couple may not be needed beyond the commute to and from the wedding and reception venue.
- Always discuss the special arrangements you need with our executive. We have the ability to truly personalize your wedding transportation. While you will compare the vehicles and choose the ideal one, you must also discuss the other amenities you want. The more lucid you are, the better we can deliver.
- Always book a limo or bus that has a bit more space than what you need. While you may not have an additional guest, you do need ample space for those invited. Do not presume someone will not turn up and allow your wedding party enough room so they can be comfortable and reasonably mobile aboard our luxury cars and buses.
- Always make your reservation well in advance. Luxury limos and buses are used for a myriad of events. You may be getting married during the peak of a wedding season or you may choose a reasonably quiet time. Regardless of that, you should secure a booking as soon as you finalize the date.
Your wedding day transportation means more than moving from point A to point B. It is about personality, comfort, style, and safety.
You can always count on our limo service Richmond for all your wedding transportation solutions. From your bachelor/bachelorette party, to rehearsal dinners, bridal party spa dates, the big day and even your trip to the airport on the way to your honeymoon, James Limousine is here to drive you to your happily ever after.