When you’re traveling with James Limousine for business, you may have some downtime to catch up on your reading. These are a few of our favorite books for business travel.
- Business and Social Etiquette: How to Get on with People Worldwide by Frederick Marsh: Designed for those business travelers whose trips take them to other countries, this book helps readers understand how manners, gestures, and customs of the United States might be interpreted in other countries. It helps its readers make a good impression wherever they go in the world.
- Farewell Jet Lag: Cures from a Flight Attendant by Christopher Babayode. Although it’s practically unavoidable when traveling across time zones, jet lag cuts into productivity time and makes visiting a new location much less pleasurable. If you’ve ever wished you could travel by plane while skipping the jet lag phase of your trip, read this insider’s guide to sidestepping this major nuisance.
- Parent or Visitor? You Decide: Helping Long Distance Parents to Build Closer Connections with Their Families by Emily M. Morgan: Morgan writes practical tips for keeping family closeness with your children while you’re out on the road.
- The Millenial’s Guide to Business Travel: Lessons for the Next Generation of Road Warriors by Michael L. Puldy: Written in a peer-to-peer style, this book helps the youngest generation of business travelers anticipate what they can expect during business travel. It addresses the issue of personal time versus productive business time and also includes a look at business travel challenges from the woman’s perspective.
- The Ultimate Guide to Safe Travel for Women: Safe Travel Tips for the Modern Woman by K. Paige Engle: Women have special safety concerns when traveling alone, and this book encapsulates all the most practical concerns in one handy volume. It includes practical advice for a wide variety of situations, from muggings to medical emergencies, and relevant anecdotes the reader may never have imagined before.
- Travel Like a Pro: Road-Tested Tips for Digital Nomads and Frequent Travelers by Mish Slade: This is a fast, breezy guide that makes a really quick read, yet includes tips that almost any professional who has to travel for work can take to the airport. Whether you’re constantly on the road or travel only a few times a year, this book will have something practical for you to discover.
Understanding Personal Security and Risk: A Guide for Business Travelers by Charles E. Goslin: Keep yourself and your personal and business data safe while traveling with these practical safety suggestions. This business travel book will help you maintain security even in high-risk environments.
James Limousine provides comfortable, safe, luxurious rides to and from your business destinations. Our chauffeurs are dedicated professionals who will help assure your travels with us are stress-free. Book your Charlottesville limo ride with us today for a smooth, easy experience and put your mind at ease.
Wherever your travels may take you, it is important you pay attention to your eating habits. If you want to find out more on this subject, you should check out the blog article our Long Island limo service friends at Coachman Limo have published. The article offers some smart eating tips for keeping business travelers healthy.